Monday, May 23, 2011

Save him

Let me sum up:
"Saving the Frogs" scene, among others, from E.T.





Let me splain:
I can't pinpoint the precise moment I became a crier. But this is definitely one of my clearest memories of a complete crying jag. I'd seen the movie many times as a kid. But when I was about 21 I was home on vacation, entertaining my 12 year old cousin along with my Mom. We watched E.T., and it was one of the first times I remember completely losing it. Along with my Mom. While my cousin just stared at us in confusion and horror.

~Geek out

1 comment:

  1. What sweet tear-fodder! I must say, there's something about seeing your tear-photos that brighten my day. I don't know why. Maybe because I know they're such sweet tears. And this post in particular made me smile. Your poor cousin! lol! I look forward to your posts . . . Huh. Guess it's a good thing you're an easy crier. :D

    ReplyDelete