Sunday, April 17, 2011

I Wanted to Save Both of Them

Let me sum up:
Butterfly scene from Trigun.



Let me splain:
More Japanese goodness. The husband and I have been having fun with streamy Netflix since we got rid of cable. I'd watched a little Trigun with him before, and remember the Rem story tugging me heartstrings. I really enjoyed rewatching this weekend.

This scene gets me. The things that feel right don't always make sense. Case in point--I'm totally with Vash. Aaaaaand I killed a spider for my husband this morning.

~Geek out

6 comments:

  1. Loved!
    Which one is Vash, though? The one who killed the spider? Because I agree with him, in a way. I don't think you should go around randomly killing butterflies or spiders, but I can certainly see his point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope--Knives is the spider killer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have just moved the butterfly away. The spider can find food another time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Then you're wishing death on another butterfly or unlucky critter. Dang!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Huh. I don't know what else to do. This debate really sucks!

    And I'm the vegetarian here. Perhaps we can see if Mr. Spider likes lettace? :)

    ReplyDelete