Monday, March 21, 2011

Real Scrubs Finale

Let Me Sum Up:
Scrubs Season 8 Finale



Let me splain:
This week's submission comes from robertmillion, who recently--and very kindly--did a review of my youtube-ness. It feels nice and organic when a reader submission is something I KNOW made me cry the first time around. This season finale is no exception.

Scrubs is one of those shows that flew under my radar for a few years, then I finally started watching it with my hubby. It has made me cry many times (including this cover of Israel Kamakawiwo'ole's cover of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow"...not the first time Israel made me cry). And I may have once had an erotic dream about the Janitor...but that's another story.

I have a very neat pal from Jr. High/High School who now works at ABC comedy, and I remember her voicing her frustration that today's tears fodder did not stand as the ACTUAL Scrubs finale. I think the hubs and I made it through all of Season 9. I think. And Eliza Coupe was delightful. But this is clearly the real deal.

~Geek out

2 comments:

  1. YAYYYYYYY! Thanks, I didn't expect this! Seriously, this did make ME cry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure! I'm just always excited to get suggestions :)

    ReplyDelete