Monday, November 29, 2010

Operation P.R.O.M

Let me sum up:
Last week's Venture Bros season finale.



Let me splain:
It's a rare prom episode that fails to make me cry, and Venture Bros was no exception. Brock's final mad dash to the compound did evoke a tender tear. I'm a sap for Warburton. And hilarious failure. And this beautiful show.

More importantly, I wanted to do this as a shout-out to the good folks at AstroBase Go! Their noble effort helped to keep this past weekend from turning truly tragic for my spousal unit and me. Thanks to past episode "Are You There, God? It's Me, Dean," my husband knew to get himself to the ER right away on Friday. Consequently, he still has two balls. Doc and Jackson, we love you.



Seriously boys, if you've ever had pain that feels like a twisted testicle, even if it went away after a few minutes, talk to your doc. Apparently they aren't supposed to be able to twist at all--you may have the Bell Clapper Deformity, which can be fixed with a minor surgery, and prevent your balls from ever getting so twisted up that they DIE.

~Geek out

No comments:

Post a Comment