Monday, November 1, 2010

Disneyland Commericals

Let me sum up: Um, pretty self explanatory.

















Let me splain:
Man, I have been at this for a couple hours now. I'm fricking exhausted, and about to go into a coma from all the sugary, cloying goodness. These are not for the faint of heart. But man, I love them.

I actually set out tonight to find my favorite Disney commercial ever, and failed. It's the one where the Grandpa says his ears don't work too well, and then his granddaughter gets him some Mickey ears. LOVES IT. Last week one of my supervisor's discussed a Vietnam vet he's working with whose main therapeutic goal is to be able to take his granddaughter to Disney World. That's the good stuff.

Incidentally, there's been a recent campaign showing footage of parents surprising their kids with a Disney trip. This one is especially near and dear to me. My parents took the ruse one step further--starting the day by telling us we were going to the dentist. Youtube is full of surprise videos. The kids usually go into shock, and then often become oddly mature and detail oriented, with comments like "But I have to go to school, don't I?" Or, as in this video, "Where's our shoes!?"

~Geek out

No comments:

Post a Comment